A revolutionary smart Kegel trainer
kGoal is a ground-breaking advance in pelvic floor health. It is an interactive training system (device + smart phone app) for female pelvic floor exercise. Following a very successful Kickstarter campaign, we are excited to bring this product to you.
- Get real time biofeedback: pelvic floor muscles are often controlled subconsciously, and studies have shown that over 30% of women are not able to correctly contract their pelvic floor muscles without direct feedback. kGoal's ability to provide real time feedback via touch, sight and sound can help you make sure you're doing the exercises correctly
- Guide your workout: our team of expert physical therapists and doctors has helped us develop algorithms to suggest exercise plans that are tailored to you and based on your current capabilities
- Track your performance: kGoal can measure and keep track of things from muscle strength to endurance to which exercises you did and when you did them. Being able to look at how your body changes over time can help you (and your doctor or physical therapist) better understand your body and optimize your health
- Be comfortable: since kGoal's squeezable pillow section is squishy and has a vent to adjust air pressure, you can tailor the fit to your body's unique anatomy, even as it changes over time
- Make exercise fun: let's face it...exercise can be boring. A smart device like kGoal can make it much more interesting, and we're even working on games and other interactions to make pelvic floor exercise more engaging. We know that motivation can be a huge challenge with exercise, and it is extremely important to us to create an experience that doesn't feel like a chore
- Order your kGoal today to reserve one of the first units at a great price (the anticipated retail price of kGoal is $149)
- Pre-orders will begin shipping in January, 2015
- We are still determining the product color - keep an eye out for an announcement coming soon!
As seen in…
- Size: 3.65 inches long x 1.45 inches max diameter (for the rigid insert-able part)
- Weight: 3 oz
- Material: 100% phthalate-free, body-safe Class VI medical grade silicone
- Splash-resistant for easy cleaning
- 1-year manufacturer's warranty
- Eco-friendly USB-rechargeable battery:
- Battery life is at least 2 hours, depending on usage
- Charge time is ~1.5 hours
Smartphone Compatibility Note:
kGoal is compatible with both iOS and Android devices but does require Bluetooth 4.0 (also known as Bluetooth Low Energy) capability. For Apple devices, this is the iPhone 4S or newer or the iPad3 or newer. Please ask us (email@example.com) if you're unsure about compatibility with your device. The app will be available at no charge with the purchase of a kGoal device.
US and International Patents Pending.